Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2011 – 2 pm EST
Leveraging the Cloud & SAP for eCommerce Success
Office Relief transitions from a
“business with a website” to an Agile eBusiness.
In many ways, Office Relief — a leading supplier of ergonomic products — was a hostage of its old webshop. Content updates were slow and expensive. Online orders triggered a long list of manual, labor-intensive processes. Credit card authorization was problematic. It was a mess. The time, energy and cost to replace it seemed insurmountable and the existing “workarounds” seemed to be “good enough”. But when customers stopped using their website and salespeople were considering it a liability, Office Relief’s owners knew it was time to make a change.
In this free webinar, you’ll learn how Office Relief was able to break free from their proprietary eCommerce website in order to truly leverage their SAP investments. By taking advantage of Open Source technology and cloud-based services — from Magento, Paymetric and b2b2dot0 — you will see how a small, resource-constrained Office Relief was able to transform itself into a world class Agile eBusiness.
What you will learn:
- How to make sure that SAP is at the center of your eBusiness universe.
- How Paymetric’s on-demand integrated payment processing solution for SAP helped Office Relief reduce the cost and scope of credit card processing and PCI compliance
- How Office Relief leveraged the cloud and open-source platforms for quick deployment and reduced total cost of ownership
- How Office Relief streamlined SAP business processes to improve online user experience and maximize internal efficiency
- Paul Blaubach – Founder and President, Office Relief
- Jason Evans – eBusiness Project Manager, Office Relief
- Eric Bushman – Vice President, Solutions Engineering, Paymetric
- Sam Bayer – Founder and CEO, b2b2dot0