Check out our new site to learn more.
- Heartbleed Announcement
On April 7, 2014 information was released about a new vulnerability (CVE-2014-0160) in OpenSSL, the cryptography library that powers the vast majority of private communication across the Internet. This library is key for maintaining privacy between servers and clients, and confirming that Internet servers are who they say they are. This vulnerability, known as Heartbleed, […]
- b2b2dot0 ups the ante on SLA with infrastructure upgrade
b2b2dot0 — a leading provider of SAP integrated B2B eCommerce websites for manufacturers — recently completed a large-scale infrastructure upgrade, resulting in significant improvements in performance, scalability and availability. b2b2dot0’s cloud-based application offers SAP-based manufacturers and distributors real-time, web-based order to cash management including real-time inventory, contract pricing, order placement and tracking and online invoice […]
B2B eCommerce Features
- B2B e-catalogs Give your business-to-business customers what they've been asking for...a full-blown online catalog that features personalized pricing, comprehensive order management, product photos and real-time inventory.
- fewer calls, faxes & emails Reduce the number of calls, faxes & emails to your Customer Service Reps by giving your b2b customers real-time information from SAP.
- B2B Self-Service Portal Provide your business-to-business customers access to their order history, tracking information, invoices, bills of lading, and other order-related data.
- 99.55% uptime guaranteed We provide a secure, fully redundant, no-single-point-of-failure infrastructure, and connect with you via a secure virtual private network. Our Service Level Agreement includes a guarantee of 99.5% up time.