- Promotions & Coupons
Promotions & Coupons in an
SAP-integrated Magento B2B eCommerce site
- New Case Study
New B2B eCommerce Case Study
tng worldwide proves that B2B eCommerce can be beautiful...and integrated
- Case Study
SAP-Magento eCommerce Integration Case Study
PARI Respiratory Equipment launches new Magento site that features real-time SAP Integration
See a live demo of how we provide real-time, two-way SAP integration for B2B ecommerce sites.
- b2b2dot0 ups the ante on SLA with infrastructure upgrade
b2b2dot0 — a leading provider of SAP integrated B2B eCommerce websites for manufacturers — recently completed a large-scale infrastructure upgrade, resulting in significant improvements in performance, scalability and availability. b2b2dot0’s cloud-based application offers SAP-based manufacturers and distributors real-time, web-based order to cash management including real-time inventory, contract pricing, order placement and tracking and online invoice […]
- b2b2dot0 launches new open source app on GitHub that monitors SAP connectivity for cloud-based access
Did your VPN drop? Is your SAP instance down? Did some other connection fail? If so, when did it fail and why? As a cloud-based service provider, network connectivity is everything to us. That means knowing the answers to such questions is absolutely critical. In fact, our service level agreement guarantees that our client’s SAP-integrated […]
From our blog
- Goal Setting for an SAP Integrated B2B eCommerce Website Project
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of kicking off an SAP Integrated B2B eCommerce project for our newest client. (They’re staying anonymous for now since they don’t want to tip off their competitors). This isn’t going to be one of our simpler projects for several reasons, not the least of which is that […]
- Want Your 21 CFR Part 11 SAP Integrated B2B eCommerce Website Project to Succeed?
A few weeks ago we launched yet another successful SAP Integrated B2B eCommerce website project. This project was uniquely challenging in that before we could go into production, the system had to be validated to adhere to the US Federal Drug Administration’s (FDA) 21 CFR Part 11 Regulations for electronic records and signatures. Culturally, FDA […]
B2B eCommerce Features
- B2B e-catalogs Give your business-to-business customers what they've been asking for...a full-blown online catalog that features personalized pricing, comprehensive order management, product photos and real-time inventory.
- fewer calls, faxes & emails Reduce the number of calls, faxes & emails to your Customer Service Reps by giving your b2b customers real-time information from SAP.
- B2B Self-Service Portal Provide your business-to-business customers access to their order history, tracking information, invoices, bills of lading, and other order-related data.
- 99.55% uptime guaranteed We provide a secure, fully redundant, no-single-point-of-failure infrastructure, and connect with you via a secure virtual private network. Our Service Level Agreement includes a guarantee of 99.5% up time.